These are public contents we have created. Though there are parts that have not been updated to latest information, we hope they can be of some help.
- MBDyn Tutorial
- MBDyn is a free general-purpose multibody dynamics analysis software that has been developed at Politecnico di Milano. This tutorial explains how to use MBDyn through simple examples.
- MBDyn Examples
- A collection of MBDyn example models. Various models are presented, which can be helpful when constructing MBDyn models.
- MBDyn Animation Gallery
- A gallery of animations used in MBDyn Tutorial and MBDyn Examples.
- Making Animation with MATLAB
- This tutorial explains how to make animations of rigid body motions with MATLAB.
- Making Animation with Scilab
- This tutorial explains how to make animations of rigid body motions with Scilab.